Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013

Patience Johnson Inspirational and Motivational

Isaiah 42:8-9
I am the Lord, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.  Behold, the former things have come to pass, And new things I declare;
Before they spring forth I tell you of them.”

In the name of the Lord, I declare new things for Africa. I bind and cast every false spirits, spirit of ignorance, greed, hatred. I declare greatness for the continent Africa, I declare wisdom to them, I declare prosperity, we shall be givers and not be receivers, we shall grow and not retard, our children shall live to reign, our children  shall be great in the north, east, west and north of every continent in the world. There shall be mighty leaders out of Africa. There shall be investors out of the continent of Africa, there shall be scientist out of the continent of Africa. I declare poverty and sickness dead and harmless.
www.patience-johnson.co.uk

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen